Product / Process Trainer Full-time Job4 months ago - Training - Mumbai - 260 views
Job DetailsKey Responsibilities:
1. Assess training and learning needs of the employees within the organization
2. Research and prepare relevant training lesson plans.
3. Create a training evaluation module
4. Construct a PIP and implement it for candidates that do not pass the training program
5. Create a Training and Development program calendar
6. Conduct training sessions for new hire employees and orient them with the process and product knowledge.
7. Conduct On-site as well as Off-site team building programs and Activities.
8. Elicit feedback and modulate training based on feedback and learning gained in training process.
What we are looking for in a candidate:
1) Minimum 3- 5 years of experience in Training and Development
2) Exceptional communication skills
3) Pleasing personality
4) Proficiency in using Microsoft Office suite
5) Takes Initiative & is Proactive
6) An eye for detail and result oriented professional